- Orders received prior to 12 p.m. on a working weekday are processed that day and despatched for delivery at 3pm on a next day service.
- Orders received after 12 p.m. will be processed on the next working day.
- All deliveries require a proof of signature on arrival.
- Special Delivery Requirements such as Pre 9 a.m. or Pre 12 p.m. can be offered at an extra charge. Please contact the sales office to discuss these arrangements.
- All deliveries are made by an external courier and can be tracked.
- Products must be checked once delivery has been received and non-conformance reported to the Sales Office in writing within 14 days of the invoice. Failure to observe these time limits will mean that the buyer cannot make a claim against the company and the products deemed to have been irrevocably accepted.
Costs of Delivery
Shipping Costs of BMS Branded Products are based on parcel weight as below and not inclusive of VAT
UK Shipping Costs
- Goods up to 22kg: £16.50
- Goods up to 45kg: £25.00
- Goods up to 90kg: £40.00
- Goods over 90kg: £100.00
EU Shipping Costs
- Goods up to 10kg: £30.00
- Goods Up to 20kg: £45.00
- Goods up to 30kg: £65.00
- Goods up to 50kg: £100.00
- Goods up to 75kg: £150.00
- Goods up to 100kg £200.00
Collection from Warehouse
- Goods may be collected from the warehouse by any buyer free of charge.
- We require 2 working days notice for any collections.
- Collections can only be made during business hours: 9.00am until 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- We are closed Bank holidays and this does not count as a working day.
- We will be closed at some point over the Chrismas & New Year periods. Please contact us directly for this information if required.
- Proof of Purchase is required for collection.
- Goods must be paid for in full before collection arrangments are made. No payment will be accepted on collection.
- Any cancellations of delivery must be made prior to 2 p.m. on day of order to ensure delivery does not go ahead.
- Any cancellations after goods have been despatched will be charged: the delivery and 20% restocking fee.
Goods Incorrectly Ordered / Not Required
- Goods must be returned in an unopened, undamaged condition within 30 days of the date of delivery
- The return of unwanted goods to BMS Critical Care is the responsibility of the purchaser; alternatively BMS Critical Care can arrange the collection of unwanted goods at a charge of £20.00 per collection.
- A 20% re-stocking charge will apply
- Any damaged products will be charged a re-packing charge of £5.00 per box.
- If the goods are returned in a damaged box a re-boxing charge of £5.00 per box will be applied.
- Goods returned 30 days from date of purchase will receive no credit.
Damaged or Incorrectly Supplied Goods
- Goods that are received in a damaged condition or goods that are despatched incorrectly by BMS Critical Care will be eligible for exchange or full credit
- If goods are damaged or received incorrectly BMS Critical Care must be notified within 14 days of receipt of the goods
- BMS Critical Care will arrange collection of damaged or incorrect goods and redelivery of the correct goods.
- Returns must be authorized by contacting the BMS Critical Care sales office. You will need your order number and delivery confirmation in order to do this expediently.